RETURN TO PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF MASS
LIVE DAILY WEB MASS AT ST. BERNARD’S
CORONAVIRUS - A SIMPLE GUIDE
STANDING ORDER FORM
CONTACT DETAILS FOR HELPLINES
PHA STOP COVID NI EXPLAINER LEAFLET
DAY FOR LIFE
PPC UPDATE TO PARISHIONERS
EXTENSION OF TIME TO OBTAIN NOVEMBER INDULGENCES
Our Aim and Purpose is to be:
- a community with Jesus as its centre.
- a people committed to spreading His kingdom (more)
- a community where each person feels he or she belongs and has a role to play.
- founded on prayer and scripture; listening and guided by the Spirit of God.
- a place to grow as a person and in the faith and knowledge of God.
- a partnership of clergy and laity reaching out to those in need.
- respectful of those whose faith, views and philosophies differ to our own.
- people with a heart for unity in diversity among all people, especially within the Christian family.
- a source and channel of justice, peace, hope and love in a hurting world.
We believe that together, this is a life worth living, a cause worth following. There is much to be and much to do ........ JOIN WITH US in making this a reality!